Transforming Cancer Care: From Treating a Diagnosis to Treating the Person.
Defining the Optimal Therapy Combination for Each Individual Cancer Patient.
Using the Information and Analytics Cloud-Based Platform for Accurate, Personalized Cancer Therapies.
Immuno- and targeted therapies are the most promising and rapidly developing treatments for many types of cancer.
BostonGene guides you through all the innovative and classical treatments, helping cancer patients worldwide.
BostonGene is pioneering the use of biomedical software for advanced patient analysis and personalized therapy decision making in the fight against cancer. Our unique solution continuously aggregates the latest cancer research and clinical information from around the world creating an interactive knowledgebase. BostonGene integrates the analysis of individual tumor genetics, molecular composition, and microenvironment with the knowledgebase and databases of patients with similar diagnosis. We then perform sophisticated analytics on this data to produce viable treatment options personalized for each patient's individual genetics and disease profile. Through our unique approach, BostonGene produces cutting-edge scientific and clinical knowledge about a patient and their individual cancer, delivered directly to the physician’s desktop as a comprehensive interactive report.
BostonGene’s solution includes:
- Genome and transcriptome sequencing methods to create a patient’s molecular profile.
- Algorithms that estimate the immune fitness and cancer characteristics of a patient.
- A continuously updated expert-curated and AI-driven database of cancer research and clinical information.
- Cloud-native software that delivers a patient-prioritized list of best treatment options based on comprehensive data analysis of tumor RNA and DNA.
- Dynamic monitoring of tumor molecular changes with suggested adjustments to treatment.
- Personalized drug combinations.
- Personalized vaccine designs.
- Selection and matching of ongoing trials.
- Prediction of adverse effects.
The BostonGene cloud platform is interactive and provides an easy-to-use interface. It allows you to change data sources, parameters for analysis, and the algorithms you wish to apply. In addition, the platform provides multiple levels of information, from clinical and biological to advanced bioinformatics.
Our mission is to enable physicians to provide every patient with the highest probability of survival by selecting optimal cancer treatments via sophisticated analytics and integration of scientific and clinical knowledge.